Saturday 10 September 2011

Welcome.

Welcome to my blog Bumps 2 Babies Where Roots And Wings Entwine. I decided to start this blog so that I could write reviews of baby products and pregnancy products I used when I was pregnant. I aim to provide honest opinions of products tried and tested by myself and my baby toddler in the ‘real’ world.

I was in two minds as whether to start this blog or not….worrying if I would be any good at writing about my experiences and opinions, if people would like my blog, would I ever get any followers or not?? I spent many days thinking, ummming and ahhhhing about whether I should take the plunge into the blogging world or not. I have decided to ignore the little voice of doubt in my head and here I am writing my first post for my little blog.

I am a first time mummy to a cheeky little monkey and it’s only since having my son that I have entered the world of blogging and started to read and follow blogs. I have been inspired and can only hope to be half as good as the bloggers I have encountered. I am just finding my feet with all of this but so far am enjoying creating my blog.

Please take a look at ‘About us’ to learn more about myself and my little family. Many thanks for reading this and for looking at Bumps 2 Babies Where Roots And Wings Entwine. I hope you enjoy my blog and join me in my blogging journey x

No comments:

Post a Comment